mä oon svarjot [ä:svarjot] ja mun mielestä tää koko homma on ihan plusmiinus nolla!
"onpas teillä isot sateenvarjot!" -::ski jumping::-
hahaha i think i’ve been a bit unactive on tumblr lately but i guess marsilainen tagged me on this like 3 months ago:DDDD
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag other people and link them.
Rule 4: Let them know once you’ve tagged them.
Which countries you’ve visited.? sweden, estonia, thailand, england and ofc finland :)
What’s your favorite word.? (in english and/or in your mother tongue, you decide:’D) humppalumpakka
The weirdest dream you ever had.? i have had so many weird dreams :D once i was speaking like real german in my dream when i was younger though i knew no words in german and it was jätteweird
Do you collect anything.? experiences :o
When you were little, what did you wanna be when you grow up.? a princess :D or a singer :D
Is there something/someone that always makes you happy.? …actually, no? :( many things make me happy but not ALWAYS :D but usually music, ski jumping, friends, my school, sleeping, reading books etc
What was the last thing you said out loud.? "niin on!"(yes it is) and after that i was singing 8 days a week by the beatles :D
Tell me something nice that happened today.? i was still sleeping at 1 pm and suddenly my best friend came for a surprise visit when i was still sleeping :D
Do you like your name.? i guess it’s all allright
A country or countries that you would like to visit.? russia, norway, denmark and about every country on earth to say the least
The best day of your life (so far) and what happened on that day.? i don’t remember the exact day right now but it was a wednesday and it was on april or may 2013 and then i got my first kiss and a lot of things happened ;3
sorry for being this late and sorry i’m not gonna tag anybody just because. :DDD BUT THANKS FOR TAGGING ME IN THE PAST :D<3
"what do i do? well, i play music. i’m a musician."
"hello a musician, i’m
Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lots of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.